SHCV Inc. Race 4 will take place at Kingower State Forest on 27th and 28th August.
- Complete your online race entry.
- For our non-mushers, spectators and those that just want to come camping, please ensure that you complete the Spectator Only section on the entry form for each adult.
- Race entry will close on Tuesday 23rd August @ 12:00pm sharp. This is to allow for processing of payments and completion of bib draw.
- Attendees are asked to arrive between 1:00pm and 2:00pm on Saturday for check in. NOTE, your entry is not complete until YOU have checked in at the admin tent. If you have to work or will be late DO not phone a friend, let the organisers know. See phone numbers below.
- Please ensure that, if you are able, that you fill out the volunteer job sheet as we will not be doing the job sheet at the drivers meeting.
- Drivers meeting will be held at 4:00pm Saturday, as usual.
Race start (temperature permitting) Sat – 5:00pm, Sun – 7:00am
Please refer to the map below for the campsite. The dark green highlighted track on the map will be the marked track for site entry.
Any questions contact us via Facebook or call Terry at 042-545-6119 or Kim at 040-921-0985.
- If travelling from Melb, head up the Calder Hwy towards Bendigo and take the A790 turn off at Ravenswood and head towards Marong.
- Just before Marong, turn left at the B240 towards St Arnaud. Follow this through to Newbridge. At the “T” junction, turn right, continuing on the B240 to Tarnagulla.
- At Tarnagulla, turn right, continuing on the B240 for approx 15.5 kms towards St Arnard, turn right into Miliagul-Rheola Road.
- Travel approx 12 km to Rheola. Go right heading on to Kingower approx 7.7 kms.
- Travel through Kingower on Inglewood-Rheola Road for approx 700 metres, turn right into Kingower-Arnold Road (dirt road).
- Travel approx 5.5 kms and turn right into Mintyre-Inglewood Road, continue along for approx 3.9kms until edge of forest and turn right into Gap Rd. Follow signs from there.
Note, this is the long way from Melbourne, but is the best way for large vehicles or caravans if wet!