SHCV Inc. Race 3 will take place at Tarnagulla State Forest on 30th and 31st July.
- Complete your online race entry.
- For our non-mushers, spectators and those that just want to come camping, please ensure that you complete the Spectator Only section on the entry form for each adult.
- Race entry will close on Tuesday 26th July @ 12:00pm sharp. This is to allow for processing of payments and completion of bib draw.
- Attendees are asked to arrive between 1:00pm and 2:00pm on Saturday for check in. NOTE, your entry is not complete until YOU have checked in at the admin tent. If you have to work or will be late DO not phone a friend, let the organisers know. See phone numbers below.
- Please ensure that, if you are able, that you fill out the volunteer job sheet as we will not be doing the job sheet at the drivers meeting.
- Drivers meeting will be held at 4:00pm Saturday, as usual.
Race start (temperature permitting) Sat – 5:00pm, Sun – 7:00am
Please refer to the map below for the campsite. The dark green highlighted track on the map will be the marked track for site entry.
Any questions contact us via Facebook or call Terry at 042-545-6119 or Kim at 040-921-0985.
- From Melbourne travel up the Calder Hwy and turn off left at the Ravenswood exit (A790).
- Head towards Marong and turn left onto the Wimmera Hwy (B240).
- Follow this through until Newbridge and turn right, continue on through Newbridge still on B240.
- Stay on the B240 until you reach Tarnagulla and turn right towards St Arnaud.
- Travel for approximately 9.9km, the entry to the campsite will be on the right, just look for the sled dog racing sign.